Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blue Light Special

She's a bit yellow so she gets to lay in the blue for a while.
And a while longer.
And a bit longer.
She'll be spending another night at the spa but should be going home tomorrow morning.

The grandfolks.

If one's not sleepy, the other is.


Getting a little supplemental income. You can see the yellow where her mask is. Trying to get a little bit more fluid into her to expedite her poo factory.

Look, we have a little kitten. Or puppy. That might be a little more agreeable for Scout.


2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! A BABY! I love her name, and she is just gorgeous! Happy days to you three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so precious in photos! Can't imagine how my heart would melt if I could see her right now! Shauna, you look so happy, and rested... Kev, I thought you would be more accustomed to these long hours. :) I hope the yellow clears up soon! It will be nice to get home finally. Love and hugs to you three

    ReplyDelete