Friday, August 31, 2012

Sleep?

What sleep?
We'll get to that eventually.
Life is beginning to return to its new normal. (Can you return to something when it's new?) Momma came home today, with Nanna and Pappa in tow. They decided to come out for the long weekend. When I first saw the school schedule I figured that a three day weekend after only one week back was a bit ridiculous. I've changed my mind. I managed not to get dropped from any of my classes in spite of the rule about mandatory attendance the first week. I did have to make up a lab this afternoon though. Three hours on a metal stool after being at school all day. Oh happy day.
Helen is eating like a champ, absolutely beautiful, making her sister jealous. I've had to put the brakes on a few times when I look at Emma. All at once she's the big sister and I catch myself having these strange, spontaneous expectations of her that I didn't have 48 hours ago and that are way over her head. Knock it off Wilson. They don't need help growing up any faster than they already do!
Momma and company getting ready to head home. Not much of a picture of Helen. It does highlight her dark hair. We aren't sure who she's supposed to look like. Guess we'll just have to let her look like Helen. Sorry we don't have any more pictures right now. We'll try to rectify that...

A couple random shots of the storm we're having. I know, I know. Wasting film on lightening instead of Helen. She's feeding right now.....enough said.



No comments:

Post a Comment