Saturday, September 1, 2012

The weather outside is frightful

And inside it isn't much better.

A tornado of sorts swept through here this afternoon. Not sure what kind of damage it may have caused but it missed us. Just a lot of rain on our heads.

 Our own personal tornado. Yes, I see it now. That's mini-me sitting betwixt the flower and the mixer. I've never really been able to see myself in my daughter but every so often I catch a glimpse of the mirror.
And our little tornado in training.



Helen's doing well. She is a little bit jaundiced but we're doing double duty feeding and it's perking her up. She's eating on a regimented schedule of every two hours, even if it means waking her up. Pump and feed with a syringe before the actual feeding. Two hours from the start of one feeding session to the start of the next. Which means that momma gets about two and a half minutes off between feeding processes. She's a trooper.





1 comment:

  1. Kevin, All your girls are gorgeous! I see what you mean about growing up fast enough on their own. That picture of Emma up making cookies(?) she looks like such a BIG girl all of a sudden. Even in pictures I guess we expect her to be older now too. Hugs to you all, so glad the tornado outside didn't bother you too much. Looks a bit frightening to me.

    ReplyDelete