Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The man cave addition





I'm BACK!!! Thanks to mom, I am now blogging again. My USB camera chord "mysteriously" ended up in mom's camera bag... Shauna's late night organization skills....so with an efficient mother and the US mail service, I can now post these old pictures of Arlen working on his addition. This was before Kevin got here...almost a month ago now. This was the day Arlen taught me how to use the hand saw, the table saw, the gas powered hammer, etc....don't forget it was 19 degrees outside the whole day. (I really love my brother, in case he was confused about that....that settled it.) So, this was in the framing stages. They had already graded, leveled the ground and poured cement to stabalize the main posts. I didn't get a really good "final" picture, but you can sort of see it in the snow picture....just in time. He stores his boats, lawn mower, etc. under there, instead of under 2 feet of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment