Monday, February 8, 2010

a new development



Isn't it beautiful?! Ok...the first thing you will hear if you ask is that I didn't get it....yes, he proposed to me, down on one knee in the middle of the Columbus airport lobby. He handed me a house key attached to a key ring....I said, thanks and put it in my pocket. Then he got down on one knee and proposed to me and I was completely taken by surprise..WHAT? Kevin proposing in front of all these people right here, right now?? I started shaking...I DID kiss him and tell him of course I would marry him. Then he had to get up and dig the ring out of my pocket...it was very romantic, to attach a house key to the engagement ring, and I didn't get it...ruined his romantic moment. BUT it did turn out to be hilarious and I had NO idea he was getting me a ring. But, its official...I am wearing the ring at this moment. It is beautiful....simple, just like he knew I would like it....white gold with diamonds inset. I had no idea a ring was important, but I love the symbol of it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha,ha. Is that anything like when Justin asked if I'd marry him and I said yeah. Then he didn't say anything and I said oh I mean yes, I'll marry you.
    Thanks for all the photos!
    When do I get to see you?!!
    love ya!
    em

    ReplyDelete