Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who has the camera this time??





Funny story actually....Elena "borrowed" my camera and figured out how to draw and write on the pictures while they are still on the camera....had no idea. The hearts and border on the one picture of Ryann and Paige was Elena's genius. Anyway, just thought I would have an author's posting....what do I have to confess? Ummm....I like potato chips? No.. I LOVE potato chips. And steak, and red shoes, and a good deal, and this is a silly posting.....
Oh yeah, and the random picture is for you Kev....a picture of my corner next to my bed that I stare at every night when we talk until too late....FYI...

1 comment:

  1. What a great corner spot next to the bed...and how about that gorgeous black wrap you are wearing. What good taste you have. ; )

    ReplyDelete