Tuesday, May 18, 2010

too young to lose a sister

That is what it seems like anyway....but we never know what life is going to hand us. Most of you would have heard by now that Jessi passed away on Monday morning. We were expecting it...knew it would happen....but....I still sit in bewilderment over here a bit. How did this happen? Jessi said to me a few weeks ago, with her signature little smile..."this is so weird." I said, "that you are dying of cancer?" "yep." It is hard to imagine life without her, truly. But, like others have said, there is so much comfort knowing she is somewhere better, and taken care of....and out of pain. We hated to see her in pain. And now we all have shared something on our blogs (more info on mom Sandra's blog). I suppose it helps all of us to give a tribute, to share the love we have for her. And that is what I want to say. I love her. I will miss her.

1 comment: