Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And the most recent nomination for loopiest honeymoon is...

Kevin and Shauna Wilson!
Took a car load of six females to SLC today. Bid adieu to my new bride. Back to eating out of a can. That might also be because we still don't have a functioning stove. A few things got hastily shoved to the rear this past week. Catch-up time!
One negligible side 'benefit' if this arrangement is that you-all will probably get to see more postings of the house and such as I keep Shauna updated. But, she can be a help in Ohio and that's very important also.
And, regarding pictures of the bride. Didn't have much of my own camera action going on- like none at all. You'll have to check out Sandra's blog some time soon. Or I might stumble across some pictures... Suffice to say that she looked great!
KW

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kevin. I will try to be a little more patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted one on my blog sleepoutside.blogspot.com, but you can't really see much of Shauna, Kevin is totally in the way. =)

    ReplyDelete